1990 Grand Cru Classe Wine Tasting
Do not miss this rare event of indulgence! Our wine partner Fine Wines SG has carefully selected a line-up of extraordinary vintages from legendary wine makers. Bordeaux’s finest! No other event in Singapore has yet offered this kind of vintage tasting opportunity for both aspiring enthusiasts and seasoned collectors. A must-attend event for anyone serious about Bordeaux wines, and we can’t wait to raise a glass with you there.
1990 GRAND CRU CLASSE WINES Chateau Latour 1990 ($1550) Cos D’estournel 1990 ($400) D’issan 1990 ($250) Lagrange 1990 ($300) Prieure Lichine 1990 ($180) Taste $2700+ worth of wines at a fraction of the price! Each person will be given a 30ml pour from each vintage.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Must Taste Them
1) The greatness of the 1990 Bordeaux wines are currently showing even better than the 1982s
2) Latour 1990 is a 100 pointer wine! It’s 1961 Latour in modern clothes.
3) BEST COS EVER! Bok guess the Cos Destournel 1990 was a Latour 1989 in a blind tasting.
4) Lagrange 1990 is one of this estate’s superstars!
5) Prieuré-Lichine 1990 got a 4.5 star rating from Vivino.com
No wine event in Singapore will you get to taste these fine wines at these prices!
Early Bird Discount: SGD $169 SGD$149
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all. Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2 Date: 15 Sept 2018 (Sat) Time: 2pm – 4pm Duration: 2 hrs
Reserve your seat here: Tickets Payment – Grand Cru Tasting For enquires, please call 63852438 or email email@example.com