Designed to Bring Passions to Life with Next- Level Power
Samsung Electronics has unveiled the Galaxy Note10, a new line of premium smartphones that combines elegant design with powerful performance and productivity tools to help users make the most of every moment. Inspired by a generation that flows seamlessly between work and life, the Galaxy Note10 gives users the freedom to work the way they want and showcase their creative spirit, all on-the-go. For years, the Galaxy Note series has helped millions of loyal users around the world pursue their passions and achieve their goals, and with the Galaxy Note10, Samsung is helping users do more of what they love.
“From the very beginning, the Galaxy Note has stood for the best-of-the-best technologies and features. The Galaxy Note10 re-imagines this promise for the modern Note fan who uses their smartphone to take their productivity and creativity to the next level, and who effortlessly flows between ideas and endeavors at a moment’s notice,” said DJ Koh, President and CEO of IT & Mobile Communications Division, Samsung Electronics. “Every element of the Galaxy Note10 was designed to help users achieve more. Whether they’re finishing a big project for work, capturing and editing a video, or playing their favorite mobile game, the Galaxy Note10 will help them do it faster and better.”
The Rosette Media team had a first-hand encounter of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and we simply love the Live Video Focus Function along with the versatility of the S-Pen feature, “dynamic and articulate” are our sincere comments!
The Galaxy Note10’s display is Samsung’s best yet. From its physical construction to its underlying technology, the display is designed to immerse users in their favorite TV, movies and games.
- Edge-to-edge Design: The Galaxy Note10’s edge-to-edge Cinematic Infinity Display is nearly bezel- less, while the in-display cut out for the front camera is small and centered for a balanced design. Samsung’s most immersive display creates a seamless experience between thought and action, viewing and creating.
- Best Quality Display: The Galaxy Note10 features the award-winning Dynamic AMOLED display. With HDR10+ certification and Dynamic Tone Mapping, photos and videos are brighter than previous Note devices, and feature a stunning, wide color range. UL verified1 the Galaxy Note10 display for its 98% color and brightness uniformity. The Eye Comfort display reduces blue light without affecting color quality for comfortable viewing
- We observed several key facets of this new device: Note users put a premium on productivity, and they see their phone as essential to helping them do and achieve more. For these users, the Galaxy Note10 features new technologies, enhanced capabilities and powerful integrations all in service of giving users the freedom to work in the way that makes them the most productive.
- Handwriting to Text: The Galaxy Note10 brings a powerful new capability to the re-designed, uni- body S Pen. Now, users can jot down notes, instantly convert their handwriting to digital text in Samsung Notes, and export it to a variety of different formats, including Microsoft Word. Users can now customize notes by shrinking, enlarging, or changing the color of the text. In just a few taps, meeting minutes can be formatted and shared; bursts of inspiration can quickly become editable documents.
- Evolution of the S Pen: The Galaxy Note10 builds on the Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled S Pen capabilities introduced on the Galaxy Note9 by adding Air actions, allowing you to control certain aspects of the device using gestures with the S Pen. By opening up the Air actions SDK, developers can create customized controls that give users the ability to play games or use their favorite applications using gestures.
- Samsung DeX for PC3: The Galaxy Note10 extends Samsung DeX’s capabilities, making it easier for users to work between their phone and a PC or Mac. With a simple, compatible USB connection, users can drag and drop files between devices, and use their favorite mobile apps with a mouse and a keyboard, while keeping their data secure on their phone through Samsung Knox.
- Link to Windows: The Galaxy Note10 integrates Link to Windows directly into the Quick Panel. With one click, users can connect to their Windows 10 PC. There, they can see notifications, send and receive messages, and review recent photos without pausing to look down at their phone.
- Premium Video Technology: The Galaxy Note10 enables users to capture pro-grade video without having to carry around any extra gear. Live focus video adds depth-of-field adjustments so you can blur the background to focus on your subject. Zoom-In Mic amplifies the audio in frame and pushes background noise aside to help focus on the sounds that you want. And to remove the bumps and shakes that usually make an action shot blurry, new and improved Super steady stabilizes footage, and is now available in Hyperlapse mode for steady time-lapse videos.
- Quick and Easy Video Editing: Once they’ve recorded their video, Galaxy Note10 users can edit-on- the-go instantly right from their phone. Video editor can be used with the S Pen, so instead of having to tap to select or edit a clip, users can choose the precise moment they want to trim. For creators who need even more control over their footage, Adobe Rush4 on the Galaxy Note10 provides a sophisticated suite of editing tools, now even more accurate with the S Pen.
- Screen Recorder: For gamers who want to add some personality to their streams, or vloggers who want to enhance their tutorials, the Galaxy Note10 introduces Screen recorder. Easily capture what’s on the screen, use picture-in-picture to add reactions, and use the S Pen to annotate as they record for a more entertaining, engaging video.
- AR Doodle and 3D Scanner: The Galaxy Note10 integrates bleeding-edge AR and 3D capabilities into the camera. Along with an Ultra Wide camera, it opens up an entirely new medium for creators. With AR Doodle, use the S Pen to personalize photos with dynamic drawings, effects, and animations that track to the image. And with 3D Scanner5, a groundbreaking first for the Note, the Galaxy Note10+’s DepthVision camera can take a scan of an object6, and instantly turn it into a movable 3D rendering.
- Night Mode: People take plenty of selfies in low light situations—at dinner, at concerts or just enjoying a sunset. Night Mode, now available on the front camera, lets users capture striking selfies no matter how dim or dark the conditions.
Pre-order/Registration of interest : in Singapore
Pre-order/Registration of interest for the Galaxy Note10 (256GB) and Galaxy Note10+ (256GB) will commence from 8 August 2019, Thursday, 3pm (pre-order at Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura will commence at 6pm).
Consumers who pre-order the Galaxy Note10 (256GB) and Galaxy Note10+ (256GB) will be entitled to the following complimentary pre-order exclusives (worth $336 and $398 respectively) upon full payment for their pre-order:
- Galaxy Note10 (256GB): Galaxy Buds in Black worth $238 and a Samsung Wireless Battery Pack (10,000 mAh) in Silver worth $98.
- Galaxy Note10+ (256GB): a free upgrade to the Galaxy Note10+ (512GB1) worth $300 and a Samsung Wireless Battery Pack (10,000 mAh) in Silver worth $98.
Pre-order Collection at Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura
To reward loyal fans for their continuous support and celebrate the local launch of the Galaxy Note10 and Note10+, Samsung will be giving away more than $200,000 worth of prizes to consumers who successfully opt to collect their device at Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura from 3pm on 23 August 2019. These amazing prizes include the 55” QLED Q60 4K Smart TV (worth $2,999), Galaxy Tab S4 LTE 256GB (worth $1298), 27” Space Monitor (worth $728), Galaxy Watch LTE (worth $548), $300 shopping vouchers and more.
Additionally, consumers collecting their devices at Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura will also have the opportunity to get up close and personal with selected finalists and alumni of Star Search 2019.
Local Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ will be available in Singapore from 24 August 2019, at local telecommunication operators (M1, Singtel and StarHub), major consumer electronics & IT stores, authorized mobile retailers, Samsung Experience Stores and Lazada Singapore. The respective recommended retail prices for the devices are as follows:
|Model||Built-in Memory||RRP (S$)|
The Galaxy Note10 will be available in Aura Glow and Aura Black while the Galaxy Note10+ will be available in Aura Glow, Aura Black and Aura White.