Do not miss this rare event of indulgence!
We’ve carefully selected a line-up of extraordinary vintages from legendary wine makers. Bordeaux’s finest!
No other event in Singapore has yet offered this kind of vintage tasting opportunity for both aspiring enthusiasts and seasoned collectors.
A must-attend event for anyone serious about Bordeaux wines, and we can’t wait to raise a glass with you there.
MARGAUX GRAND CRU CLASSE WINES
Rauzan Gassies 1961 ($450)
D’Issan 1962 ($350)
Malescot St Exupery 1983 ($280)
Chateaux Margaux 1989 ($850)
Giscours 2000 ($175)
Palmer Alter Ego 2005 ($220)
Taste $2300+ worth of wines at a fraction of the price!
Each person will be given a 30ml pour from each vintage.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Must Taste Them
1) The great vintages of the 1961, 1989, 2000, 2005 Bordeaux wines
2) Chateaux Margaux 1989 is so flattering and long and complete. 19/20 points by Jancis Robinson.
3) Robert Parker said Giscours 2000 was the finest Giscours made since the 1975.
4) Palmer Alter Ego is a (2nd second wine of Chateau Palmer) has become better than the grand vin was 30 or 40 years ago.
5) Malescot 1983 was as great as a Palmer and Chateau Margaux – 4.5 Stars by Bok
No wine event in Singapore will you get to taste these fine wines at these prices!
Early Bird Discount:
SGD $169 SGD$149 (Before 12 Oct)
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
Date: 13 Oct 2018 (Sat)
Time: 2pm – 4pm
Duration: 2 hrs
Please reserve your seat here: