SINGAPORE – May 12, 2017 – From June 2017, Oscar’s have re-charged its Supercharged Sunday Brunch with significant additions. One significant addition is the outdoor charcoal BBQ serving up hot-off-the-grill lobsters and prime cuts of beef with homemade sauces of blue cheese and cognac, thyme veal jus, habanero tomatillo and an Asian coconut dip.
At the ‘live’ organic egg station, Eggs with Attitude, perfectly poached organic eggs on English muffins are served with choice of decadent toppings of lemon-myrtle salmon, foie gras parcels, pancetta, pulled braised brisket, or mullet Bottarga; finished with your choice of sauces including homemade passion Béarnaise, hollandaise, guacamole, or cucumber-cilantro-celery-
The new carving station now features three types of roasts – Filipino lechon de leche, a succulent Spanish suckling pig slow-roasted Filipino-style; Salmon Coubiliac, a Russian-style salmon pie with lemon cognac cream sauce; and Conrad Centennial Singapore’s signature roast London duck.
Especially for guests who top up for the alcoholic Brunch package, a special treat await at the craft Gin & Tonic Bar. For an additional SGD 30++ guests get free-flow of sparkling wine, house red and white wines and draft beer; for additional SGD 70++ guests get free-flow of champagne, premium red and white wines and Hitachino Nest beers. Both packages include free-flow of customised Gin & Tonics, including liquid nitrogen Gin sorbet. Watch the mixologist in action as he prepares premium Gin & Tonics. On the side of the bar, chef uses liquid nitrogen to turn the Gin concoction into sorbet, which is an indulgence on its own or finished with East Imperial tonics to create a unique Gin & Tonic experience.
Not to be missed at any Sunday Brunch and at Oscar’s Supercharged Sunday Brunch also are the freshest seafood and oysters at the seafood bar, an array of international hot dishes, desserts decadence; while balancing off all that indulgence at the 4 metre-long salad bar.
Highlights of the Oscar’s Supercharged Sunday Brunch include:
|Seafood Bar||· Freshly shucked oysters from France, Ireland and Canada, snow crab legs, lobsters, slipper lobsters, cherrystone clams, sea prawns, and Chilean half shell scallops.
· Fresh sashimi including tuna, salmon, swordfish, snapper, hamachi, and ika.
|Carving Station||· Oscar’s version of the famous roast London duck – specially imported ducks from the farms in Ireland where the ducks are reared with extremely high farming standards, resulting in crispy skin with succulent meat when roasted.
· Filipino lechon de leche – a succulent Spanish suckling pig slow-roasted Filipino-style.
· Salmon Coubiliac – Russian-style salmon pie with lemon cognac cream sauce.
|Live Stations||Charcoal BBQ Grill
· Fresh lobsters and prime cuts of beef with homemade sauces of blue cheese and cognac, thyme veal jus, habanero tomatillo and an Asian coconut dip
Eggs with Attitude
· Poached organic eggs on English muffins.
· Choice of decadent toppings: lemon-myrtle salmon, foie gras parcels, pancetta, pulled braised brisket, or mullet Bottarga.
· Finished with choice of homemade sauces: tarragon mustard, homemade passion Béarnaise, hollandaise, house truffle-mushroom Manuka honey, homemade guacamole, fresh baby spinach, micro herbs, gently roasted datterino, or cucumber-cilantro-celery-orange salsa.
· Choice of 3 types of Durum pasta (farro penne, fusilli, strozzapreti) prepared à la minute with choice of rocket-basil pesto, Sicilian pesto, pork Amatriciana, or Maremmana sauce.
· Tuck into all-time local favourites such as Oscar’s Laksa, slow-cooked Beef Cheek Noodles, Slipper Lobster Noodle with pork ribs, Fish Noodle Soup, Fish Ball and Minced Pork Noodle, or Crispy Fried Seafood Noodle – made fresh upon order.
|Charcuterie & Cheese||Charcuterie
· Fleshly sliced Boned San Daniele ham
· Pepperoni, Italian pancetta, Hungarian salami, pastrami beef
· Apulian pizza on the tray
· Ireland: Cashel Blue
· France: whole Brie
· Italy: Pecorino Romano, Gorgonzola
· Span: San Simon, Manchego Curado
· United Kingdom: Sparkenhoe Red Lester
|Salad Bar & Healthy Blitz||· 4 metre-long salad bar featuring over 30 toppings including watercress, Mesclun, radicchio red, yellow frisee, endive, fennel confit, caper berries, Kalamata olives with smoked paprika.
· Selection of 9 Super Salads such as Lotus root and smoked duck with green apple, walnut crumbs, grapeseed oil, Sarawak white pepper and fresh sage; Quinoa, goji berries, black beans and yellow peppers with sesame-soy dressing, fresh mint; Confit tuna cubes with chive, citrus mayo, orange bits, orange zest and Manuka honey; or Thyme-marinade mussels and squid rings with chia seeds, celery and Espelette chilli.
· Selection of 7 dressings including unique homemade dressings such as sweet plum and citrus, Asian sesame, passion fruit and white balsamic, or pumpkin pesto
· Oscar’s signature Caesar salad – customise your own Caesar salad and toss it in a giant whole parmesan wheel
· Freshly made shakes featuring a variety of superfoods: Avocado, lychee, whey protein and Jarrah honey; or Pomegranate seeds, powder, Lucama powder, and leatherwood honey
|Decadent Desserts||· Diners can feast their eyes and satisfy their sweet tooth with endless rows of sweet treats including Oscar’s version of Mont Blanc, freshly baked Mille feuille, or traditional rum Gâteau Basque with vanilla sauce.
· Oscar’s signature waffles, freshly made light and fluffy waffles accompanied with choice of ice cream and toppings
|What:||Supercharged Sunday Brunch at Oscar’s
|When:||Sunday, 12.30pm to 3.30pm
Conrad Centennial Singapore, Lobby level
Two Temasek Boulevard Singapore 038982
Tel: +65 6432 7481
SGD 98++ Includes free flow of coffee and tea
SGD 128++ Includes free flow of sparkling, house wines, draft beers and craft Gin & Tonic Bar
SGD 168++ Includes free flow of champagne, premium wines, bottled Hitachino Nest craft beers and craft Gin & Tonic Bar
SGD 49++ per child (6 to 12 years old)
For reservations, visit www.connoisseur.sg/oscars-sunday-brunch