|Singapore’s largest wine and whisky event is back! Slated for 19 to 30 April 2017, 1855 The Bottle Shop’s Wine & Whisky Week (WWW 3.0) is back with a punch, with many more exciting labels and varieties to look forward to!
A recent research reported the interest in Pinor Noir hits all-time high, and we are excited to share with you that Pinot Noir is one of the main highlights during the upcoming fair. Join us at the media preview to discover New World Pinot Noir versus the Old World’s, including wines produced by one of the oldest Burgudian wine estates; a cult winery that was awarded “Wine of the Year” at the 2015 London Sommelier Wine Awards and more. Hosted by Sanjay Nair who holds certificates from accredited wine education programs, this will be an interactive blind tasting session which encourage the focus of your senses.
During the media preview, we will also be showcasing some of the wine and whisky highlights from the event, hosted by accredited sommeliers:
- Award-winning wineries and labels such as El Coto De Rioja (Spanish Wine Producer of the Year award), McGuigan Wines (Australian Wine Producer of the Year award & International Winemaker of the Year award) and William Fèvre Chablis 2014.
- Understand the differences of malt, grain and blended whiskies from Lewis Mitchell, an avid wine and spirits aficionado who consults many renowned F&B establishments in the region.
WWW 3.0 highlights:
- Showcasing more than 500 wine and whisky labels for tasting. This is a one-stop tasting, shopping and educational experience for all wine and whisky enthusiasts.
- 7 labels of Bordeaux Magnums, including the highly sought-after St Emilion Grand Cru Wine, selling at super competitive prices.
- Excellent variety of New World and Old World Pinot Noir under one roof – one of the trending wines in 2017
Join us for an exclusive evening with fine wines, spirits and canapés!